Webinar: "curl, Hyper and Rust"

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:12:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

On February 11th, 2021 we invite you to participate in a webinar we call
“curl, Hyper and Rust”. Josh from ISRG and Sean from Hyper will join me "on
stage". It'll be a 30 minutes session with a following Q&A. To join live,
register before-hand here:

   https://www.wolfssl.com/isrg-partner-webinar/

The session will also be recorded and made available after the fact.

If you have any particular questions on the topics already, please let me
know. Either by replying here or using whatever channel you prefer!