AUTH TLS and AUTH SSL

From: WAQUET Thomas via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:00:46 +0000

Hello,

I use libcurl with curl_easy to make client connection with a FTPS server, explicit TLS. The curl send both "AUTH TLS" then "AUTH SSL", I configured my curl with:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USE_SSL, CURLUSESSL_ALL);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_FTPSSLAUTH, CURLFTPAUTH_TLS);

That should only send "AUTH TLS"? Or I missed a configuration and how?