Re: Binary garbage for amazon?

From: Mac-Fly via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 18:12:54 +0100

---------------

Okay, this has been discussed before
(https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/3192) and is deemed
by-design for compatibility reasons.

I guess Amazon returning gzipped data regardless of the
request headers is new (but not, in itself, erroneous).

Sorry for the multi-email response :P

Cheers

Answer:

OK - this clarifies things, strange that is just happened.
unfortunately, I now need to fiddle a little bit around to get the
functionality back I had before that.

But thank you for the answers! :-)

And again. Happy new year... ;-)