Re: TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 1167

From: Dennis Clarke via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 11:47:46 -0500

On 12/20/20 3:58 PM, Dan Fandrich via curl-library wrote:

>>> Please run it directly using verbose -v, refer to the command line above
>>>

>> Well throwing in a -v does nothing new :
>
> It's the badsymbols.pl script that needs the -v. Try this:
>
> cd tests; perl -I. badsymbols.pl -v ..

Ah ha, well that provides endless buckets of information. I attached
the compressed log file here and hope it means something. I have not
yet even scanned through it as it is over 20,000 lines. I figure I
will share it first and then start the scanning/grepping process.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC