install from source instructions desired

From: Roger Pack via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:54:53 -0700

Hello.

Today attempting to download/install curl "from source"
I went to the source on github.
The readme says "download the source"
tthen the install
https://curl.se/docs/install.html

has a section "build from git" but it was so small somehow I missed
it. The header size isn't as big as unix so the eye was drawn there.

Suggestion/feature request: rename "Building from git" to "Building
from git source"
or
make header bigger "Building from git"
or
add to readme "after cloning, see GIT-INFO file"
or
in "Building from git" section mention there is no configure file
until you follow the instructions.

Also shouldn't cmake be mentioned there?

Anyway just some ideas.
Cheers!
-roger pack-