Re: udp getting unreachable while sending http/3 requests

From: Marjan Milošević via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 13:13:16 +0100

So I've built 7.74 with QUICHE and found out this:
- It looks like there are no problems now, no interruptions, not even after
hundred requests or so.
- If I introduce some artificial packet loss on the server, i.e. 1% (via
netem tool), eventually it hangs. ( I.e. HTTP2 goes well despite the loss.)

нед, 13. дец 2020. у 00:34 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> је написао/ла: