Re: udp getting unreachable while sending http/3 requests

From: Marjan Milošević via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 10:52:41 +0100

Thank you, Daniel, I'll try to be more specific.
I have a simple script with a single task to download a file from a
web-server and do it some number of times (just curl command with some
ordinary switches (redirect output, -w for getting timings and of course
--http3).
After some (unpredictable, small) number of successful requests/responses,
the communication breaks. Wireshark shows ICMP "port unreachable" message.
(Client uses another port, but eventually that one also get "closed".)
image: https://i.stack.imgur.com/vqSwl.png (server is 150, client is 199)
I naively tried to use some fixed client port, but it also rendered
"unreachable" after a while.
Maybe there is some issue with the quiche library? (Unfortunately, I did
not manage to build curl with GnuTLS, nor OpenSSL on Raspbian, just quiche.)

пет, 11. дец 2020. у 23:25 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> је написао/ла: