flaky test 3001 in 7.74.0

From: James Brown via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 11:08:34 -0800

This is kind of a longshot, but I've been building curl 7.74 and I notice
that test 3001 keeps flaking on me. It always passes in isolation, but
fails about half the time when running the whole suite. No test other than
3001 has failed for me.

Has anyone else noticed it being flaky?

I attached the output from a failed run (with a little context showing
test3000 above passing and all subsequent tests passing); nothing in it
jumped out at me.

I would also totally believe that this is somehow an artifact of the
version of stunnel I'm using or something else like that.
--
James Brown
System Engineer