Re: Continue Download C++ Implementation

From: Zakrzewski, Jakub via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 16:12:22 +0000

> But the zip file can not be unzipped, and their sha256 sum is different, so something went
> wrong.
> I assume I might have made an logical error, but I can see where.
> I hope you guys can help me see where I have gone wrong.

First - flush & close your file. It's almost certainly buffered and not all data may be actually written to disk when you invoke copy.

If that doesn't help you could start debugging by dumping hex representation of the reference file and the one you ended up with. Find the first difference and go from there.