Re: curl_easy_cmdline ?

From: Tetetest via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 19:04:48 +0300

Hello Daniel,

DSvcl> Here's an idea: a function that can return the equivalent curl command line
DSvcl> based on the options set in the easy handle!

IMO it belongs to curl code, not to curl-library. This function will
be dead code for any application using libcurl - except for curl
itself.

DSvcl> For debugging and more.

I'd suggest we add some centralized mapping of options to CURLOPT_*
and back. Otherwise this new function will have to be constantly kept
in sync with the rest of the code - too much hassle for too few
benefits.

DSvcl> https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl_easy_cmdline

DSvcl> Thoughts?

--
Best regards,
 Tetetest                            mailto:tetetest_at_rambler.ru