CURLOPT_RESOLVE and 7.19

From: Felipe Gasper via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 12:20:26 -0500

Hello,

        I work on software that we deploy to CloudLinux 6, whose system curl is 7.19. I was able to find a way to work around 7.19’s lack of native UNIX socket support via CURLOPT_OPENSOCKETFUNCTION; might there be a similar way to work around 7.19’s lack of CURLOPT_RESOLVE support?

        The broader need is to use libunbound rather than a stub resolver for name resolution.

        Thank you!

cheers,
-Felipe Gasper