libcurl SSL session reuse & connection reuse

From: Alen Loncaric via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:51:51 +0100

Hi all,

first off all thank you for all the good work!

I have a shared object that holds SSL session ticket and connection cache
for our long poll operation.
Also while our long poll is alive we have some rest calls that are using
also the same cache for ssl ticket reuse. The problem is that for this rest
calls connections are also added to connection cache. Is there a way to
prevent this ?

I don't want to use 2 shared object with 2 ssl tickets. But would be ok
with copying ssl ticket from one to another and having the second one
without lock connection. Or is there another way?

So having connection that i want to reuse i have some config and some that
are one off connections i want to avoid adding them to cache.

Would using MAXAGE for long poll to 300sec and MAXAGE to 1 sec for other
rest calls work?

With kind regards,
Lonko