Re: I'm now the owner of curl.se

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 20:39:35 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> The old name of course also works fine and so far it doesn't even redirect.

Starting now, all old curl website URLs should redirect over to curl.se.
curl.se is the new canonical home for the project. This redirecting happens if
you access the site using www.curl.se, curl.haxx.se or libcurl.se. All HTTP
accesses on these host names will also be redirected over to HTTPS.

I've *excluded* two particular path prefixes from redirecting for now, only to
potentially allow more automated scripts and bots to continue to work if
they're not following directs. That includes accesses to cacert.pem and curl
downloads.