Following up "cmake: remove scary warning"

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 16:45:32 +0100 (CET)

Hello friends!

In commit be238394770b3e (Sep 20, 2020 - shipped in the 7.73.0 release) we
removed the scary warning from the cmake build that said "poorly maintained.
Be aware".

The point of that was to get more people to use cmake to build curl (by not
discouraging them) and with that extra exposure, get fixes and improvements
done as people find out and report remaining problematic areas.

Maybe that had an effect, maybe not. But right now, we have no less than 8
open issues labeled with "cmake":

   https://github.com/curl/curl/labels/cmake