Re: I'm now the owner of curl.se

From: Patrick Schlangen via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 12:30:15 +0100

Am 04.11.2020 um 12:00 schrieb Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>:

> On Mon, 2 Nov 2020, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:
>
>> I'll be back with more info soon when we can consider the new domain and address to be the new home.
>
> Welcome to curl.se - our new home.

Cool. Congratulations!

> https://curl.se and https://www.curl.se/ work equally well.

How about making one of those the main one and the other one just a 302 redirection?
That way it wouldn't look like two different hosts/sites.
I don't know if this is still an issue with modern search engines, but it also seems cleaner to me.
(Would maybe also make sense to redirecting the old curl.haxx.se <http://curl.haxx.se/> subdomain in the same way as well.)

Patrick