Re: Test the news server connectivity over http proxy with curl.

From: Hongyi Zhao via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 21:37:07 +0800

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 7:13 PM Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
>
> > Why did the test based on the SOCKS5 proxy succeed?:
>
> Because that's a different proxy with different rules setup?

In fact, the HTTP proxy used here is converted from this socks5 proxy
by delegate, <http://www.delegate.org/delegate/>, with the following
command:

$ dg.exe -P8080 SERVER=http -v ADMIN=hongyi.zhao_at_gmai.com SOCKS=127.0.0.1:18888

Regards
--
Assoc. Prof. Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao_at_gmail.com>
Theory and Simulation of Materials