Question: Prerequisites and how to build `curl` with ECH support

From: David Hu via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 04:12:06 +0000

Hello all,
I would like to know which SSL libraries support ECH (Encrypted Client Hello) and how to build a `curl` which supports ECH. I currently have Quiche and BoringSSL; however during build time it shows an error that ECH is not supported and ignored. Would you please tell me how to solve this? It would be really appreciated. Thank you very much.

Regards,
David