selenium /curl question..

From: bruce via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 18:42:31 -0500

Hi.

This might be the wrong place for my issues/questions.

I've got a target site I'm looking to work with. Of course I can
easily crawl using a browser.

But generating the basic curl/urls I get a "block/timeout" situation.
Of course this is to be expected.

I'm also testing using a simple headless "py/selenium/chrome' test and
this is where I'm having weird issues. So....

Is there anyone here I can talk about this off list?

I'd discuss onlist but I don't want to step on anyone's toes!

thanks

ps. the issue I'm seeing is that the base url doesn't seems to work
when I feed it into the chrome test, although the same url works with
the base curl test.

again thanks for any eyeballs!