Re: Tinycurl compatibilty for ATSAMA5D35 - embOS

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 14:18:36 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021, T V LIJIN (EXT) via curl-users wrote:

> I trying to develop a http project for ATSAMA5D35 processor with embOS, will
> tinycurl be suitable /portable for my target device?

Hi Lijin,

I don't think we've had curl or tiny-curl run on embOS before, and I
personally have no experience with it so I can't tell you off the top of my
head how hard it would be to make reality.

In general though, getting it to run on a new RTOS is not super complicated
but also something maybe not that easily done for a newcomer.

How about contacting us at wolfSSL and see how we can work together to make
this happen? (see link below)