Re: send http/2 request which is saved in a text file

From: Ahmad Ismail via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 19:54:41 +0600

Hi Daniel Stenberg,

Thank you very much for the response. Just to confirm, can I encode the
request using https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/net/http2/hpack , and will
curl stdout of the response will be in decoded (human readable format) or
do I need to write a decoder as well and pipe the stdout of curl. And which
hpack encoding / decoding library do you recommend?

One more question, I am considering http/2. I have a question in
stackoverflow which is regarding optimizing the rest API for HTTP/2 or
HTTP/3 (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65114550/optimize-rest-api-for-http-2-or-http-3).
Will it be possible for you to kindly look into it. On that note, do you
have any resources on cpu usage vs bandwidth usage trade off when updating
from HTTP/1.1 to HTTP/2 or HTTP/3. All the benchmarks I found are regarding
bandwidth. However, I am interested in cpu benchmark comparison of HTTP/1.1
vs HTTP/2 or HTTP/3 where https is enabled in both cases.

*Thanks and Best Regards,Ahmad Ismail*