Re: Replacing curl to latest version manually

From: Jaime Bonilla via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 11:22:28 -0400

Thanks for the response Daniel. I was able to install the gcc compiler and
proceeded to make and install, but I had dependencies problems after that.

However, I found a better way to install curl by adding epel.repos and
city-fan.repos to my /etc/yum.repos.d/ directory. That solved the problem
with the installation of the curl rpm.

Thanks again for your help.

Jaime