Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

the Feature window is closed

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 10:38:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends,

The curl feature window has closed for this time. The in progress release
notes document now lists no less than sixteen changes merged in this cycle.

curl 8.10.0 is planned to ship on September 11 and until then we only merge
bugfixes. Changes/new features need to wait until the feature window opens
again - which should happen around September 21.

The idea of course being that we have enough time to polish everything and
make sure the pending version is top notch at release time.

It is still fine and okey to work on new things, they just will be put on hold
on GitHub until their time comes.