Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Re: CURL support of OS400 (IBMi)

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 12:43:13 +0200

On 7/26/24 10:34, Andrew Kirillovs wrote:

> The versions are:
> OS400: V7R4
> curl: 8.7.2
>
> QADRTDEV: 20211112

8.7.2 is not a release version, so I guess you cloned/pulled master
branch between Feb and May 2024.

Commit
https://github.com/curl/curl/commit/6e8a6039b84d0bb78a482d896ec0d00c4e0989ff
dated Apr 15 is probably the fix to your problem. It might not be
included in your source base.

I would recommend you restart with an up-to-date source (new clone or
git pull), or at least release 8.9.0 and recheck. Please report your
success/failure, thanks.

(The dirty alternative being to apply the above commit to your current
source tarball.)

Regards,

Patrick