curl / Mailing Lists / curl-distros / Single Mail
Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Re: Debian curl maintainers BoF _at_ DebConf24

From: Samuel Henrique via curl-distros <curl-distros_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 18:39:49 +0900

Hello Stefan,

> > It's going to be livestreamed and recorded, and it will happen at 1AM UTC in
> > Aug 02 (Fri).
>
> Great! Can you confirm the time being correct? You are in South Korea, right?

Yes, I'm currently at SK's timezone, for that the talk would be at Aug 02
(Fri): 10:00, I've manually converted that to UTC so to be sure you can also
double check on the website:
https://debconf24.debconf.org/schedule/

It should show you the time in both timezones (yours and SK's).

Cheers,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>