curl / Mailing Lists / curl-and-php / Single Mail
Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Support my family 🙏

From: Hamdy Zenaty via curl-and-php <curl-and-php_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 17:42:54 +0300

Hello Dear,
My name is Hamdy Al zinaty ,a pharmacist living in Gaza. My wife, Zahr is a
hard working pharmacist with a master degree in pharmaceutical science. We
were rising our beautiful kids in a warm house in Gaza, but the unstoppable
horrendous bombardments took that away from us and took any hope for any
type of life in Gaza.
Following several nights of heavy bombardments of Gaza, we were forced to
evacuate from our house and as many other people, we had to look for
refugee in Rafah. As a father of five beautiful children, khaled (13 yrs),
Mohammed (12 yrs), Nabil (8yrs), Jawad (3yrs) and Dana (1year), I found
myself trapped in this never ending war, forced to live in a tent without
the basic necessities. We are living of scraps of canned food, and lack any
type of healthy food, or medicine. This war has left us with nothing,
bodies without souls . As parents we are heart broken that we can't provide
for ourselves or our children. The air is full if dust from the bombards ,
the smell of sewage water is worse, because of the hot temperatures. My
children are constantly sick , because of the toxic environment we live in .
We used to live in the now demolished Gaza city. We have built our dream
apartment in 2021 after 11 years of living in rented house. I remember how
happy I was when we had designed and built each corner, we had built them
with full of love and passion. Our apartment has been partially destroyed,
our memories and dreams are fading everyday. Not only that but we also lost
our income.

My kids are no longer able to live normal lives , like other kids. They are
unable to have any type of education, or future.

I am overwhelmed, and I am asking for your support, to help me, evacuate my
family from the Rafah borders to Egypt.
A place away from the killing and bombardments. It costs more than I can
afford. It cost $5000 per adult and $2500 per child , and we will need
clothing and other expenses when we reach there .

Thank you for taking your time and effort in reading this letter.
I need your help in
Pray and pray for my family
Make a video and talk about us
Donate if you can and if you can't donate follow, share, repost, like and
comment
https://gofund.me/5e53d7e9
Love
Dr. Hamdy Alzinaty