Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Help with CSRF

From: Aditya Anand via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 17:42:41 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to login to airflow ui using curl,
The airflow login link generates csrf token with each hit,

Even if I curl and get csrf token and try to pass it in another curl request, the csrf changes.
The server returns csrf mismatch error.

I can use airflow api without any issue, but wish to use grid_data api, which is not available in api.

Posting it to the channel to get some help.

Regards,
Aditya Anand
+91 6361 299 311
My Calendar<https://outlook.live.com/owa/calendar/6cea3fd4-03dc-4872-aa21-17e33f5fbab0/c2542b94-99be-432d-846e-978f2429bc2c/cid-2AD366EEEB0793CC/index.html>