Integration with Tumbleweed Secure Server

From: Michael Coates <mcoates_at_matrix-ims.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:40:37 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of linking to the Tumbleweed Secure
Server using cURL? I am on a windows based system and do not know much
about patching or compiling cURL (I noticed there was an earlier posting
with a patch for cURL to enable it to connect to Tumbleweed -
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-07/att-0068/patch-dn-siteauth) - Is
there a built version which contains this patching?
My main problem seems to be that of downloading a file rather than
connecting. If I use cURL with a certificate and UID and PWD I always
simply get the message back "Virtual user xxxx is logged in". The
certificate is valid as is the UID and PWD (I am able to connect through
a web browser).
Thanks in advance for any help,

Mike