RE: Integration with Tumbleweed Secure Server

From: Michael Coates <mcoates_at_matrix-ims.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:24:48 +0100

I have tried it with the "ftp-alternative-to-user" option now, although
I think it has no bearing here as it is https (I should have specified
this before - apologies). Below is a command response example (using
curl 7.16.0):

curl.exe --show-error --retry 10 --connect-timeout 120 --max-time 20000
--cert c:\acertificate.pem --user xxxxx:yyyyy --ftp-alternative-to-user
"xxxxx" https://vst.tmblewdserver.com/adir/Test%20File.txt

response:

Virtual user xxxxx logged in.

I have tried with lots of different options and this is the only message
(other than an auth failure or a nothing response)

I'm not sure this is the same issue as with the thread I originally
referred to.... It seems that I am being logged in but the server is
refusing to download the file itself. (If I connect with a browser then
request to download the file there is a querystring "?P" appended to the
filename. I have tried this in the CURL command but this has no effect.)

It may be a foible with this particular instance of the Secure Server -
I shall try and get more information from the company in question with
regards to this matter.

Cheers for the speedy response!

Mike