winldap.h problem compilling

From: peter mcdonald <peter_at_dnoa.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:48:06 +0100

I am sorry if this has been posted before but I have just tried compiling
cURL 7.16.2 using visual studio 2005 but unfortunately I receive the
following 2 errors:-

1>.\ldap.c(39) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winldap.h':
No such file or directory
1>BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\debug\ldap.sbr': No such file
or directory

I have had a check in all 3 source packages available for download and
winldap.h does not exist (for that matter nor does winldap.c)

Is there something I have missed or is this an oversight?