RE: Integration with Tumbleweed Secure Server

From: Michael Coates <mcoates_at_matrix-ims.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:03:47 +0100

I hope not! It looks like a symmetric hash encryption - it is a dev uid
and pwd which will be changed soon anyway to be on the safe side.
I am on to their guys to help with this - I get the feeling the problem
will lie at their end. I will keep you posted as to the outcome.

Cheers for all the help,

Mike