RE: Integration with Tumbleweed Secure Server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:32:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Michael Coates wrote:

>> Authorization: Basic YzYxMaI4MzoxMHgvcnQ0bRQxMA==

This line just might have revealed your user name and password to the world.
You better change that if you used a real one...

(and yeah, I have modified it so I don't repeat this same again)

> Virtual user xxxxx logged in.

It seems very brief. I wonder if they possible detect browser using the
user-agent string or something and you get this short version when it fails to
detect one of their known and recognized browsers. Or similar.