RE: Integration with Tumbleweed Secure Server

From: Michael Coates <mcoates_at_matrix-ims.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:40:36 +0100

Here are the headers involved:

* About to connect() to vst.tmblewdserver.com port 443 (#0)
* Trying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx... connected
* Connected to vst.tmblewdserver.com (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 443 (#0)
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: C:\Curl\curl-ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none
* SSLv2, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT (11):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Request CERT (13):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT (11):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT verify (15):
* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using AES256-SHA
* Server certificate:
* subject: xxxxCN=vst.tmblewdserver.com
* start date: 2007-02-09 00:53:35 GMT
* expire date: 2009-02-09 00:53:35 GMT
* common name: vst.tmblewdserver.com (matched)
* issuer: /C=US/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority
* SSL certificate verify ok.
* Server auth using Basic with user 'xxxxx'
> GET /adir/Test%20File.txt?P HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic YzYxMzI4MzoxMHgxcnQ0bSQxMA==
OpenSSL/0.9.7e zl
ib/1.2.2
> Host: vst.tmblewdserver.com
> Accept: */*