Re: Integration with Tumbleweed Secure Server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:43:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Michael Coates wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience of linking to the Tumbleweed Secure
> Server using cURL? I am on a windows based system and do not know much
> about patching or compiling cURL (I noticed there was an earlier posting
> with a patch for cURL to enable it to connect to Tumbleweed -
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-07/att-0068/patch-dn-siteauth) - Is
> there a built version which contains this patching?

I suggest you read through the whole thread in which you found that patch. It
was updated twice and the last version was then committed.

--ftp-alternative-to-user is what you want.

> My main problem seems to be that of downloading a file rather than
> connecting.

So is it really the same problem you're facing? It would help us to understand
this if you would paste a command/response log from the server to illustrate.

And I trust you're using a recent curl.