curl features support for the Alt-Svc: HTTP header.
Enable Alt-Svc in build
(enabled by default since 7.73.0)
Alt-Svc cache file format
This a text based file with one line per entry and each line consists of nine space separated fields.
h2 quic.tech 8443 h3-22 quic.tech 8443 "20190808 06:18:37" 0 0
- The ALPN id for the source origin
- The host name for the source origin
- The port number for the source origin
- The ALPN id for the destination host
- The host name for the destination host
- The host number for the destination host
- The expiration date and time of this entry within double quotes. The date format is "YYYYMMDD HH:MM:SS" and the time zone is GMT.
- Boolean (1 or 0) if "persist" was set for this entry
- Integer priority value (not currently used)
- handle multiple response headers, when one of them says
clear(should override them all)
Age:value for caching age as per spec