RE: src/Makefile.vc6

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:37:00 -0700

> I think the developers tend to hang out more on the curl-library list.

Should I have had this whole discussion on the curl-library list? I have
cgywin, but I need to build a version of curl that doesn't depend on it, so
I figured I'd use the Makefile.vc6. Maybe some folks use .NET?

Anyway, here's the patch. I can't say I really like it. I couldn't find an
nmake equivalent for MAKECMDGOALS which would have made my life easier.

I can't see to make erase really be silent, and I think the way the object
files get built should be cleaner. But, typing make twice doesn't do
anything, and things get put in separate directories.

-DB

--
David Byron                   dbyron_at_everdream.com
Everdream                     http://www.everdream.com