the new site layout went live

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:26:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. I've just pushed some 40 commits to the web repo and
the new web site layout is live.

Simpler, narrower, easier on the eye and decently functional even on small
screens.

I've greatly reduced the number of menu options on the "worst" pages. The
"documentation" section is now split up in five different docs pages.

I'm working on markdown-ify some of the last text documents to make them
better when shown on the web. The INTERNALS document also got all the
lib/README.* files basically absorbed into it. It will need some further
polishing but is certainly moving towards a rather detailed guide on
everything *inside* libcurl.

I expect to have landed a couple of mistakes in the process so if you find
problems after a day or two, please let me know since then it is probably
something I haven't seen myself.