Re: the new site layout went live

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:20:13 -0400

On 6/10/2015 5:26 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I expect to have landed a couple of mistakes in the process so if you
> find problems after a day or two, please let me know since then it is
> probably something I haven't seen myself.

As someone who often uses 1920x1080 I must admit I liked the old style
where there wasn't so much empty space on either side. However I usually
am shocked by any website's redesign and eventually adjust so take it
with a grain of salt.

The layout for some e-mails in the mail archive looks wrong. There is a
sidebar but it's invisible. For example:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2012-08/0039.html
This might not seem like a big deal because it's a 3yr old post but I
usually search for curl stuff via google and often I get old posts from
the archive. I imagine others do as well so those old posts likely have
some viewers.