Re: Questions on building libcurl for Android

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 03:12:24 +0200

Hi Ram,
Am 28.08.2012 22:28, schrieb Ram:
> I couldn't locate curl-config.h on the autobuild site (though I did see
> log files saying that the file had been created).
> Can you please tell me where I can find curl-config.h for Android (ARM)
yes, I thought you fetch a buildlog which always displays this file, so
all you need is to copy and paste it from there ...

> On MSys......, I think that MSys won't work either (Google's NDK
> documentation specifically says that cygwin and MSys aren't supported
> with the standalone compiler).
> The cross-compiler is only supported on a regular Windows command prompt
> (i.e. no cygwin, no MSys)
well, on the other side I'm sure that I did read somwhere that for the
SDK (not the NDK) cygwin is required, and I'm asking me how the compiler
can work with those static makefiles but doesnt work with
configure-created ones - the path issue should always be same, or?
Anyway, if I find some mins for this dureing next days I will try to
kick on a build with cygwin to see how far this goes ...

Gün.