Re:sftp regarding a file transfer speed upgrade

From: ¿À¼ö°æ <nippung122_at_paran.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:29:58 +0900

Hi! Daniel

The first quick ripple thanks.

About libssh2 sftp transport speed upgrades while investigating, your some mind message which relates with the problem will listen and to make see became.
Regarding this problem with one field which until present time is discussed it wanted knowing the parts which will be discussed to a part AND after which are already reflected from it was given a query and.

1. Currently in criterion (the parts where becomes the problem in libssh2-1.0) former times which degree to be reflected?
2. With openSSH compares and means that libssh2 performance upgrades are reflected?
3. Currently my application bases upload 130k/s and download 80k/s (100Mbps local networks) it probably is this maximum speed, a little compared to upgrade a transport speed the bedspread which probably is?
   It will amend libssh2 library and, the bedspread which probably is the part which is the possibility which a performance upgrade it will do?

4. I do not know am small but from curl library libssh2 instead of SSH different library will be able to use is?

Reply entrusting gives.
Thanks.