RE: Error in proxy connection

From: Ranu Gontia <ranu_gontia_at_persistent.co.in>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:23:16 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
[mailto:curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Daniel Stenberg
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 11:39 PM
To: libcurl development
Subject: Re: FW: Error in proxy connection

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Ranu Gontia wrote:

>> I have build libcurl with openssl. Now this error. myftp does not
requires
>> any authentication but proxy do.

> You're obviously doing FTP over a HTTP proxy which is a gray area. There's
no
> set standard for that, so it's not perfectly clear to anyone how the proxy
is
> dealing with the FTP server. I see you provide the server auth using NTLM.
Is
> that how the proxy claims you should provide it?

My proxy server requires ntlm authentication.
I tried doing ftp with other client and it allowed with the same proxy and
credentials. But with libcurl it is replying with access denied. I am
totally stuck here.
How to solve this problem?