Re:sftp regarding a file transfer speed upgrade

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:03:59 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, 오수경 wrote:

> About libssh2 sftp transport speed upgrades while investigating, your some
> mind message which relates with the problem will listen and to make see
> became.

No offence, but that sentence is probably one of the worst phrases put
together with english words I have ever read. Prizeless! It is very very hard
to make any sense from though.

I don't mean to mock you since I realize these words probably are machine-
translated using some sort of service from your native language but it does
cause some pretty massive barriers in our communication. But I'll do my best.

> 2. With openSSH compares and means that libssh2 performance upgrades are
> reflected?

Doing a single connection sftp transfer with openssh's sftp tool compared to
libssh2's sftp, you'll see that libssh2 is lacking. This is not due to
libcurl, this is due to libssh2's shorcomings.

> 3. Currently my application bases upload 130k/s and download 80k/s (100Mbps
> local networks) it probably is this maximum speed, a little compared to
> upgrade a transport speed the bedspread which probably is?    It will amend
> libssh2 library and, the bedspread which probably is the part which is the
> possibility which a performance upgrade it will do?

The part that needs fixing is libssh2. What particular parts of libssh2 and
specific ideas on how to fix this should be taken to the libssh2 devel list.

> 4. I do not know am small but from curl library libssh2 instead of SSH
> different library will be able to use is?

There simply is no alternative library to use.