RE: FTP third party transfer (proxy) support.
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:06:49 +0300
Summarizing our discussion, I made the following changes in the attached
1. Code style was fixed.
2. The 'ftp' part was removed. Current options:
3. Configurable PASV/PORT connection for source/target host. New option:
CURLOPT_PASV_HOST - Indicates whether source or target host is passive.
0 - target host, 1 - source host
There is a small problem when switching passive to be a source host:
Due to FTP limitation, STOR/APPE command performed in parallel to RETR
command (RETR side is passive now and can't respond). It caused to
create an empty file on the target host when there is no file on the
source host - the error returned after STOR/APPE command was performed.
4. Curl_debug() provides the same data for both callbacks.
5. There are no memory leaks according to README.memoryleak approach.
The information contained in this message is proprietary of Amdocs,
protected from disclosure, and may be privileged.
The information is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s)
of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
- application/octet-stream attachment: include.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: lib.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: ftp3rdparty.c