RE: FTP third party transfer (proxy) support.

From: Alexander Krasnostavsky <ALEXANDERKR_at_Amdocs.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:11:30 +0300

> You're hitting exactly the problem I mentioned when I noticed that
cloned
> you the data struct and assume that things will work fine from there
on.
> Since the code doesn't know if it works on a clone or on the original
> struct, it can't work correctly and will end up free()ing pointers
twice
> and similar.

> I can't see how you can easily work around this problem when you clone
> the data struct.

Actually I did solve the problem of freeing pointers. But I agree with
you, and I have another question: as far as I understood from the last
emails, the same 'data' struct used for all connections, is it true?
Because I thought that each connection has different 'data'. If so, this
is the reason I cloned the 'data' struct.

Thank you.