Re: Merry Christmas!

From: Philippe Raoult <phir_at_gcu-squad.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:59:18 +0100

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:59:06 +0100 (MET)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> 7.10.3 is targeted for release in mid or late January 2003. If you have
> features, patches, bugs or anything you want dealt with before the release, do
> get in touch now.

I'd like to submit a patch for certificate checking. I had more or less dropped the
issue since it's quite low on my priority list (my quick&dirty patch is enough
for the use i have), but i will definitely do something before 7.10.3.

If you are interested i have implemented gzip support for my curl-using
application and i could add gzip support to libcurl.

Regards and merry christmas to all
Philippe