multi session interface

From: Petr Jùza <petr.juza_at_tiscali.cz>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:07:10 +0100

Hi,
I very appreciate this library but I'm not sure if it is convenient to use
in my application.
I have VoiceXML interpreter and I'm going to change the library for downloading
the files (the reason is portability to Linux). Essential is that during
processing VoiceXML document can be arbitrary number of requests to download
any files (in the most cases any audio files) which is good processed simultaneously.
Further, one application can start more than one interpreter, so each interpreter
can have any request at anytime (asynchronous events).
I know that libcurl provides a multi session interface but I have to add
(curl_multi_add_handle) easy handles firstly and then execute (curl_multi_perform)
them (I don't know still much about libcurl, so maybe it is only misunderstanding).
The problem is that I have to wait for all requests and then I can execute
them - better for me would be if I could only add my request and don't beware
of executing it. Or can I add easy handle during curl_multi_perform?

Please, do anybody has any idea about that?

Thank you in advance.
PETER