Re: Test of resuming PUT's with curl and mod-dav

From: Bob Schader <bobs_at_product-des.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:05:31 -0500

I tried this again from home with the same file I had intentionally split,
and it
actually started sending the file from the beginning. I was able to remote
login
and watch the existing 1MB file be reset and start all over from the
beginning,
so it definitely doesn't work like it should. If the problem is with mod-dav
or curl, I don't know, but like I said before, the author of mod-dav had
assured me the support was there. Of course, if there are no clients to test
it with, then how would one know that it works? So what is the next step?
I am going to cross-post this to the mod-dav list so they will be aware of
what we are trying to accomplish here also.

Bob Schader
Sys Admin
Product Design Inc.