Re: Test of resuming PUT's with curl and mod-dav

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:40:55 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Bob Schader wrote:

> I finally had time to try this out, but I'm not sure how to tell if it
> worked.

Well, you were doing an append to a file, can't you just check the contents
of the final file?

That way of using resume is a pretty much unintentional feature of curl, so
it might now work exactly as you want.

> I question this actually resumed because in the past, when I have resumed
> ftp uploads, the progress only indicated the additional bytes sent, not
> the entire filesize, but perhaps something has changed.

No, unfortunately the progess display still doesn't show resumed transfers as
we all want it to.