Re: Test of resuming PUT's with curl and mod-dav

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:35:38 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Bob Schader wrote:

> If the problem is with mod-dav or curl, I don't know, but like I said
> before, the author of mod-dav had assured me the support was there. Of
> course, if there are no clients to test it with, then how would one know
> that it works? So what is the next step?

Simple: run a test http server and try the same operation with a much smaller
file and see that curl behaves correctly. (The curl package includes a tiny
web server in perl that is perfect for this kind of simple protocol-
debugging.)

I just did. It doesn't. Fix being worked on right now.

> I am going to cross-post this to the mod-dav list so they will be aware of
> what we are trying to accomplish here also.

I don't see the point harassing the mod_dav crew until we have evidence
pointing in that direction. This is cross-posted as well mostly for
mod_dav-people's information.