Re: Integrating with QNX

From: Sidde Gowda <sgowda_at_stoke.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:41:57 -0800

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are correct. I can not run configure on
the target. Basically, I need HTTP with TLS support for my new project.
I noticed that QNX already supports HTTP and OpenSSL. I can use these
two to make HTTPS transport service right?

This will avoid porting of the the whole cURL library I guess. Correct me.

Regards
Sidde