Re: Integrating with QNX

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 09:07:27 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012, Sidde Gowda wrote:

(Please don't top-post, see the etiquette link at the bottom)

> Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are correct. I can not run configure on the
> target. Basically, I need HTTP with TLS support for my new project. I noticed
> that QNX already supports HTTP and OpenSSL. I can use these two to make HTTPS
> transport service right?

No and yes. You can use OpenSSL sure, but "HTTP support" would be provided by
a library and libcurl is such a a library.

> This will avoid porting of the the whole cURL library I guess. Correct me.

It suggests that someone already ported a HTTP library to QNX and on our
download site we even link to several libcurl ports for QNX[1]. I would
suggest you get in touch with one of those guys and ask them to push their
changes back to us so.

And again, the curl-library is the mailing list for libcurl talk, this list is
for the curl tool. You're not reaching the proper crowd of people here...

[1] = http://curl.haxx.se/download.html#QNX